Zisser Customs Law Group is a full service international trade law firm, including attorneys, customs brokers, and trade consultants. Since 1997, Zisser Group has delivered precision to the art of Customs Law, Compliance, and Supply Chain Security. We have delivered customs and trade advice to over 300 hundred Fortune 500/1000 companies in virtually every industry. We are recognized around the world for our Masters Method training programs and we have developed some of the best innovative compliance processes and automation tools.
Our goal is to partner with our clients to improve their competitive advantage through tariff reductions and improved efficiencies related to HTS and ECCN classification, international trade agreements, valuation, and supply chain security. We are committed to service excellence in our work and through customer care. We have built a reputation for delivering results-oriented and cost-effective legal and consulting services to the international trade community.
Zisser Group is a member of:
- Asociación de la Industria Maquiladora (AIM)
- Cámara Nacional de Industria Media de Exportaciones (CNIME)
- Customs & International Trade Bar Associates
- Foreign Trade Association of Southern California
- Import Compliance Professionals Association
- Los Angeles County Brokers and Freight Forwarders Association (LACBFFA)
- Otay Mesa Chamber of Commerce
- Organization of Women in Trade (OWIT)
- San Diego Customs Brokers Association
- San Diego World Trade Center
- Western Maquiladora Trade Association (WMTA)
Our clients tell us we are in a different class to our competitors in how we work with them and the impact we have in transforming their business processes. We serve clients across industries who share issues of complexity. We have helped leading and developing Fortune 500 corporations and private equity firms that recognize the need for real change. See below for a partial list of our clients.